Our Transitional Care Units provide a bridge between hospital and home, offering excellent care in an environment that is dedicated to speeding recovery and returning you home as quickly as possible. Our individually designed therapy services and accelerated rehabilitation are designed to get you back to the daily activities and routines you enjoy.
The average length of stay is typically 3 to 4 weeks.
While all of our skilled nursing centers offer care for ShortStay patients, our Transitional Care Units offer enhanced Clinical Capabilities and comfortable amenities, including*:
- Rehabilitation Services 7 Days/Week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms in distinct units
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Enhanced dining experience
Use our Location Finder to locate the Genesis Skilled Nursing Center nearest you that offers Transitional Care Services.